CSEG utilizes a number of different tools to help manage code development including:
- Subversion code management software (see the CESM CLM Developers' Guidelines for an excellent overview of subversion.)
- Bugzilla for tracking and reporting bugs.
- CESM Test and Validation system used for testing a variety of model grids, components sets, and machine ports. These include currently avialable DOE LCF machines such as Titan, Hopper, Eos, and Edison.
- Fortran Compiler Bug List (wiki)
- CESM Test and Port Database for reporting test results.
Component Working Group Development Guidelines:
- CAM - Community Atmosphere Model Developer Guidelines
- CLM - Community Land Model LMWG Developer Guidelines
The following documents provide additional CESM related guidelines and how-to's: